Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Eiga Sai (Japanese Film Festival)

I heard ( tagged in Facebook actually) something that makes me giddy in excitement. The big news was that the Eiga Sai Film Festival already kicks off!! Yey free movie!! Not just it is free but I think their film entries in their film festival has substance compare to our film festival which entries are mostly sell out movies like, My Little Bossing etc. If you watch the movie, which I didn't. You would know why I don't watch our own Film Festival. I watched Korean Film Festival before and now I'm excited to watch Japanese Film Festival too.

 Sixteen ( 16 ) movies are featured in this 16th Japanese Film Festival. All film will be shown with English subtitles and all film will be open for the public at Cinema 2, Shangri-La Plaza mall (July 3-July 13) on a first-come, first-served basis so come in  early. According to my friend they give away tickets 30 minutes before the film screening.

Here is the schedule of the Eiga Sai lifted from The Japan Foundation.


 "The 2014 “Eiga Sai” is presented by The Japan Foundation, Manila in cooperation with the Embassy of Japan, Shangri-la Plaza and Film Development Council of the Philippines, and supported by WAO Corporation, Akira, SumoSam, Shu Uemura, ClickTheCity.com and Net25 TV and Radyo Aguila. The Eiga Sai  is part of the “ Philippines-Japan Friendship Month” celebration. "

No comments:

Post a Comment