Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Got Obamaized


Everyone must be familiar with the Barack Obama “Hope” poster- an image of Barack Obama designed by artist Shepard Fairey, which was widely described as iconic and came to represent the 2008 Obama presidential campaign. It consists of a stylized stencil portrait of Obama in solid red, beige, and blue with the word “Progress”, “Hope” or “Change” below.  The colors in the picture were to symbolize anti-racism. 


If you don't have the idea of what I'm talking about, this is the picture.
or you can check the  Wikipedia site,- here
(that's where I got the info btw)


But why I am talking about this "Obamaized" picture? It is because  I GOT OBAMAIZED myself by none the less ...drum roll please "The Boyfriend". You heard that right.  But then so what? It is because it's like this.....


See what I mean?? "HATE" was the word written. But don't be fooled if you know the guy he is already suffering the worst case of LBM. Yeah know he is just being sweet, and trying to cover it up because he'll die if he someone would accuse him of being so  darn in love with me! Well, I KNOW that's the reason. Why? He put it as his profile picture in his facebook account...Hell yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment